We will make every attempt to schedule you with a dentist of your choosing. This may not be feasible, however, in the case of an emergency appointment. If you have any problems with the service we offer, please inquire about our complaints procedure from a member of our staff. You may also send us an email with your complaint – please include the name of the practice and any staff members you worked with.
If you are dissatisfied with the care received outside of the office, please contact PALS on 020 3513 6150, the General Dental Council Complaints Service on 020 8253 0800 or the Care Quality Commission on 0300 061 6161. Additionally, you may give comments to NHS England at www.nhs.uk.
At The Dental Lounges, we are devoted to enhancing the service and care we deliver to each of our patients constantly.
We invest in tried-and-tested materials and cutting-edge technology, and we believe in the continuing professional growth of every member of our team.
Our practices take pride in their cross infection control methods, which include universal precautions and adhere to the Department of Health’s HTM 01-05 advice, as well as GDC and CQC requirements. We believe in surpassing all health and safety regulations for the comfort and well-being of our patients and staff.
Confidentiality & Feedback from Patients
At The Dental Lounges, we will always preserve your personal information in a safe and discreet manner. They will never be sold or distributed to a third party. Our patients’ feedback is always appreciated. You may be contacted after your treatment at The Dental Lounges. This valuable input helps us to continue investing in the areas that are most important to you.
Policy on Late Cancellations and Failure to Attend
We have a late cancellations and non-attendance policy. This enables us to maintain a strong system that facilitates appointment scheduling for all patients. If you need to modify the time or date of your appointment, we just need at least 48 hours’ notice. This enables us to fill your spot with another patient.
If you skip more than two visits without providing 48 hours’ notice, we may be unable to finish your treatment or continue to provide you with dental care in the future. Additionally, all treatment appointments need a deposit.
We value your privacy.
The Dental Lounges is committed to maintaining the privacy of any information collected whilst running our website. As such, we’ve created this privacy statement to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and otherwise use personal information. Our privacy statement is included below.
- We shall gather personal information legitimately and fairly and, when applicable, with the individual’s knowledge or permission.
- We shall indicate the reasons for collecting personal information before or at the time of collection.
- Unless we receive the individual’s agreement or as required by law, we will collect and use personal information strictly for the purposes described by us and for other incidental reasons.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is being used and, to the degree required for those purposes, accurate, full, and up-to-date.
- We shall secure personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or alteration, by using appropriate security procedures.
- We shall make information about our policies and procedures regarding the handling of personal information widely accessible to customers.
- We shall maintain personal information for no longer than is required to accomplish those goals.
We are dedicated to operating our company in compliance with these principles to safeguard and preserve the confidentiality of personal information. The Dental Lounges reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time at its sole discretion.
Make an enquiry
The Dental Lounges?
- We’re open 6 days a week with flexible opening hours.
- We have a highly skilled – patient focused team.
- Free internet access.
- An ultra-modern interior with your comfort in mind.
- Sit back and enjoy a relaxed environment.
- Late evening appointments for those with busy working schedules.
- State-of-the-art facilities to ensure the highest level of dental care.