You can count on us to provide a high-quality dental experience for you and your family.
Family Dental Practice Earlsfield
Our family-oriented dental practice in Earlsfield offers both NHS and private dental treatments. From general dentistry to complete smile makeovers, we provide a comprehensive range of dental services to meet your needs and budget. Contact us with any questions and let us help you achieve a confident smile.
Black Friday Exclusive for The Dental Lounges Earlsfield
SAVE £100 on Enlighten Teeth Whitening!
We’re Guaranteeing you a B1 Whitening Shade For a Brighter, Whiter Smile!
Hurry as this offer is only valid for a limited time only.
Book your free consultation today by calling 020 8879 7004 or by emailing email@example.com
Invisalign Dental Lounges offer Invisalign, a clear aligner system to straighten teeth without metal braces. Invisalign can fix minor crowding in a few months, and it’s ideal for adults and teens who don’t want permanent braces. With Invisalign, you can remove them for eating and cleaning your teeth.
Dental Implants Dental implants are a highly effective solution for replacing one or more missing teeth. The implant is customised for each individual and a skilled lab professional creates a natural-looking crown. The end result is a fully functional and natural-looking tooth.
Teeth Whitening In order to better serve our patients, we provide expert teeth whitening services. The teeth whitening procedure is customised to meet your specific smile objectives and can also be completed in the comfort of your own home.
The pathway to a healthier smile
Your comfort and expectations are our top priorities, so we’d want to get to know you a little more before we begin. Medical and dental histories are thoroughly gathered before a complete oral examination is performed.
- Crowns and Veneers
- Boutique and Zoom Whitening
- Airflow Stain Removal Treatment
- Scale and Polish
- Dental Implants
- Composite Bonding
- Smile Makeovers
- Cosmetic Treatments
- TMJ (Temporo-mandibular Joint Disorder)
- Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
- Smile Makeovers
Our Dentists in Earlsfield
are all highly trained and experienced, and always ensure that each individual gets a treatment plan that is tailored to their specific needs.
A dental checkup is important for healthy teeth and gums. Your dentist will ask about your medical history, any dietary restrictions or prescriptions, and discuss any concerns you have. They’ll do an oral exam and may take X-rays. Based on this, they’ll develop a treatment plan and schedule follow-up care. Treatment may start right away and include regular hygiene checkups.
Emergency Dentist Earlsfield
The Dental Lounges welcome both existing and new patients for dental emergencies. We’ll try to accommodate emergency walk-in appointments as soon as possible. Once we receive your message, we’ll schedule the quickest available appointment.
Appointment cancellations: Please note, we require at least 48 hours notice for any appointment cancellations.
NHS Dental Care – We Welcome New NHS Patients
We want you to feel confident about your smile, you can rest assured knowing that our skilled NHS dentists in Earlsfield have your dental health and well-being as the number one priority.
At The Dental Lounges, we offer blended dentistry for families and accept new NHS patients who may also opt for private services. You don’t need to pay for NHS dental treatments if you meet certain criteria.
- under the age of 18 or under the age of 19 and enrolled in a full-time educational programme.
- pregnant or have just given birth in the last 12 months.
- receiving low-income assistance, or you are under the age of 20 and a dependent of someone receiving low-income assistance.
- getting treatment at an NHS hospital and having your dental work done by the hospital’s dentist, however, you may have to spend for any dentures or bridges you get.
NHS Treatment Costs
Band 1 Course of Treatment – £25.80
Involves a general examination, diagnosis, and recommendations. X-rays, a scale and polish, and future treatment planning could all be included if required.
Band 2 Course of Treatment – £70.70
Covers all of Band 1’s services, as well as additional services including fillings, root canals, and tooth extractions.
Band 3 Course of Treatment – £306.80
This includes everything specified in Bands 1 and 2 above, as well as crowns, dentures, and bridges.
Please keep in mind that the price is subject to change on a yearly basis usually at the start of April. If you’re interested in learning more about being an NHS patient at our practice, please contact us right away.
Private Dental Treatment Cost
The Dental Lounges offer high-quality private dental treatments with transparent pricing. Costings will be discussed during your consultation and you can see an estimate on our pricing page
. Call us with any questions, our staff is happy to help.
You can get the smile you’ve always wanted at a price that fits your budget thanks to a multitude of financing options.
- Following a consultation, you will be given a quote for the treatment required. Each patient is treated uniquely, and all quotes are based on the degree of complexity and length of treatment.
- If you choose dental financing, you can explore your treatment plan with one of our dentists or treatment coordinators, who will work with you to create a customised dental payment plan. After everything has been agreed upon, a simple application form needs to be completed at The Dental Lounges practice. The application procedure often takes no more than a few minutes, and you will get a response immediately.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
Credit choices will be made on the basis of your unique circumstances. To apply, you must be above the age of 18 and have a source of income. Credit is subject to availability & checks.